Is there a way to re-download the currently uploaded HTML page bundle?

Problem/Question:
I build custom dashboards as HTML pages inside a Universal App (uploaded
as zipped index.html bundles). I keep my own local copy of each ZIP I
upload, but I’d like to know: is there any way, from within SeaTable
itself, to re-download the bundle that is currently live on a given
HTML page — in case my local copy is ever lost?

I couldn’t find this in the page settings panel (only an “Upload” /
replace option, no “Download current version”). Is this simply not
supported, or is there a workaround (API endpoint, admin panel, etc.)?

Thanks!

Hi!

You can download the individual files via the file management inside the base (File management in SeaTable: organize and edit files).

The files are stored inside the external-apps system folder:

(6Gwq is the page ID of the page inside the universal app)

Thanks :100: