Shipping labels

I have a question about page desings. It is possible to create a labelsize document (visitor-card) but I don’t know how to make a batch of different cards (one card of every record)_ and print them via avery desing and print (or pdf). I was searging the whole day but I cannot find it. I need it because I want to print labels containing the images which are stored in each record

Currently, SeaTable does not support generating multiple individualized pages/cards from many records in a batch. So the use case of creating one label/card per row and exporting them all at once is not available yet.

As a workaround, you can convert a page design to PDF via the button in the interface. If you only need to process a small number of rows, you can do this manually for each row to generate the PDFs one by one.

Could you please confirm whether your use case is specifically:

  • one output per record,
  • a fixed-size label/card layout,
  • record images embedded in the generated output,
  • and a printable/exportable result?

hi, I develop an app to print labels (barcode labels) on raw printers , I added JS behind a button that select the data of the raw and send printing via a proxy (and a assembly server for that) that I developed also :

card printers exists we can develop a similar project with images send to one.